We take our customer’s privacy very seriously and pay the closest attention to the protection of our customer’s data.
- We do not share the information you register or share with us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, with any third parties except when required by law.
- We continuously improve and maintain customer data in order to ensure your security.
- We protect our customer’s data to the full extent of the law, and strive to continuously improve security in order to keep up with the constantly changing environment.
- Cookies are used to record visits to our website in a small file on your hard drive and track data such as what page you visited. Our cookies are not used to collect personal data.
- Now using SSL encryption to ensure safe shopping!
All customer data is transferred using SSL encryption.